Web development department
Alexo.info software department was established in 1994 to satisfy customerís needs in high quality software products and services.
Alexo Team engineers have deep knowledge and practical experience in many areas of software development, from programming of 8-bit controllers to big corporative information systems. In addition to the permanent staff we have a pool of experts in various areas of IT. For many projects we use these external resources on a contract basis.
- Internet programming including:
Alexo.info Internet programmers created a library of re-usable modules for dynamic web-sites and corporate portals. Library includes content management system, role-based access control system, shared document storage, e-commerce modules - products showcase and shopping cart, forums and much more. Re-usable modules are well tested and documented thus giving a chance to build customer's web sites and web-based applications faster and less expensive.
- Internet programming based upon Microsoft technologies (ASP - JScript/VBScript, XML-based solutions, COM/ActiveX, .NET programming - C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET)
- Internet programming based upon Open Source technologies (Perl, PHP, MySQL)
- Internet programming based upon Java technologies (JSP, Java servlets, Java applets)
- Internet programming based upon Macromedia technologies (ColdFusion, Flash)
- Application programming including:
- The development of general-purpose business applications. Being the part of corporate information systems these applications usually have either client-server or multi-tier architecture. Interacting with SQL databases, other applications and network services, these applications provide user with advanced friendly graphical interface ((Programming languages and technologies: VC++, VB, C#, J2EE, Delphi and other).
- Database development (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL programming).
- Components development (COM/ActiveX, EJB).
- System programming - the development of NT services, device drivers and similar low-level software.
- Multi-platform programming including the development of portable software and conversion of existing software from DOS, OS/2, Unix, 16-bit Windows to Windows 98/NT/2000/XP
- Software localization and translation into foreign languages. Creation of hypertext or HTML-based help systems, writing software product manuals and user's guides.
This is only a brief overview of our skill set. Look at the products section and list of implemented programming projects to find more information.
Alexo Studio's programmers team is experienced in web and desktop programming of any degree of difficulty or sophistication. No matter what you need, we know the technology it takes to create it and we have experience to create that.
- Windows NT/2000/XP,
- Unix, Linux, FreeBSD
- Flash Action Script
- Vusial C
- Visual Basic