Source Graphics is graphic layout(s) of your website template(s). It's Adobe Photoshop PSD file(s)
- Unmerged layers with editable layers effects.
- Page content area design.
- Button mouseover(s) in separate layer(s).
- Easy-to-understand layers structure (layers are grouped into folders and every
layer has its own name that helps you to find particular piece of graphics
quickly and easily.
- Precise placement of all page elements so you get exact copy of your website
- Photoshop guide lines for easier editof your layout.
You also get all required fonts for FREE.
We highly recommend to include source graphics of your HTML template(s)
in the order. It allows you to make any changes of your templates yourself, without waiting, whenever you
wish. Else you'll need to order website support service when you need to make any graphic modifications of your website template(s).
Extra HTML Compatibility - $79 (for all pages) per browser